Add Vault1317 & lurch1317
|2 days ago|
|.github/workflows||2 months ago|
|Market overview||5 months ago|
|Pagency||6 months ago|
|Web3privacynowplatform||3 months ago|
|ZKprivacylandscape||2 weeks ago|
|grants||4 months ago|
|src||2 months ago|
|static-assets||4 months ago|
|theywonthave||5 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||7 months ago|
|Logo.png||7 months ago|
|Manifesto.md||6 months ago|
|README.md||1 week ago|
|Roadmap 2023.md||6 months ago|
|Use-cases.md||5 months ago|
|Web3 privacy violations.md||6 months ago|
|Web3privacy landscape now.png||6 months ago|
|book.toml||2 months ago|
|logo2.png||7 months ago|
web3privacy now - 400+ privacy projects empowering Web3
Web3privacy now is a research project aimed at building a culture of privacy industry in web3: the most extensive database of privacy-enhancing solutions, the framework for PEDApps ideation, use-cases database & many more. Feel free to collaborate. donate
|Manifesto||Research project ideological foundation|
|2023 Roadmap||Forthcoming activities that will empower humans & industry privacy-level|
|Pagency framework for private use-case ideation||a tool to facilitate impactful privacy-enhancing ideas & raise privacy culture in web3|
|Privacy use-cases database||ideas & references for privacy builders|
|Web3 Privacy Hiring||find your next privacy work|
|ZK privacy-enhancing solutions database||Unified database of the privacy-enhancing ZK solutions|
|Web3privacy now analytical platform||Creating analytical service for privacy|
⚠️ Note! Highlighted Privacy Enhanced Decentralised Applications (PEDApps) facilitate a different approach to privacy. Their solutions' maturity varies from conceptualisation to mainnet. So use them cautiously, especially when projects don't have a third-party security audit. That's why Web3Privacy Now is ongoing research: aggregation (we are here now) - audit - scoring.
25.11. (current approach to PEDApps aggregation): explicit focus on privacy + alive project.
Feel free to update the list!
- Computing network
- Layer 2
- Mixing services
- Data management
|Firn Protocol||Firn is the first-ever zero-knowledge privacy platform in the account-based model, and introduces pluggable, flexible privacy to Ethereum-based chains. ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||live, june 2022||Ethereum||anon|
|Shade||Shade Protocol is an array of connected privacy-preserving DeFi applications built on Secret Network||(GitHub)||live, february 2023||Cosmos||anon|
|Silent protocol||Silent Protocol is the first protocol enabling compliant full-stack privacy for smart contract assets and web3 applications at scale.||-||TBD||Ethereum||anon|
|XATA||A MEV Minimization solution to survive the Dark Forest||(Docs)||TBD||Automata||anon|
|Sienna Network||Sienna is a privacy-first and cross-chain decentralized finance platform where you can privately swap, lend and convert your tokens into their private equivalent||(GitHub)||Q2 2023||Secret Network||anon|
|Elusiv||Create blockchain privacy solutions that are built for everyday transactions — with the power of scalable ZK infrastructure on Solana ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||live, march 2023||Solana||(Public)|
|Offshift||Offshift’s proprietary Shifting mechanism allows users to Shift between our native token, XFT, and a full palette of private synthetics||(GitLab)||live, march 2023||Ethereum||(anon)|
|CAPE||Configurable Asset Privacy for Ethereum||(GitHub)||testnet||Ethereum||anon|
|Evanesco||A financial protocol platform that combines Layer0 network infrastructure with a private computing framework.||(GitHub)||live, december 2021||Eva||anon|
|Dusk Network||Is technology for securities. An open source and secure blockchain (DLT) infrastructure that businesses use to tokenize financial instruments and automate costly processes.||(GitHub)||testnet||Dusk||(Public)|
|Manta Pay||MantaPay is coming to Calamari as the first privacy payment solution in the Kusama ecosystem.✨️ZK||(GitHub)||testnet v3||Polkadot||anon|
|Webb||an interoperable private bridge ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||beta||Tangle||anon|
|Panther Protocol||is a decentralized privacy metaprotocol enabling confidential, trusted transactions and interoperability with DeFi ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||testnet launch Q2 2023, mainnet launch Q3 2023||Ethereum, Elrond, Polkadot, Avalanche, Near, Flare||(Public)|
|zk.money||The private DeFi yield aggregator for Ethereum.✨️ZK||(Docs)||live, july 2022||Ethereum||anon|
|RAILGUN||Private transfers and DeFi infra for Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain and Arbitrum.✨️ZK||(Docs)||live, february 2023||Ethereum, BNB, Polygon||(Public)|
|Umbra||As a protocol, Umbra defines a simple set of standards, coupled with a singleton smart contract instance, to enable stealth addresses on Ethereum||(GitHub)||mainnet, june 2021||Ethereum||anon|
|Light Shield||private transactions for Solana.||(Docs)||mainnet-beta||Solana||anon|
|Horizon||Decentralized Anonymous Payment Systems ✨️ZK||-||TBD||-||anon|
|ZKValidator||Earn staking rewards, and join us on our mission to accelerate bringing Privacy to web3 and blockchain.||-||live||Cosmos, Polkadot, Moonbeam, Celo||(Public)|
|Diva||Free banking technology for everyone: everyone can join in, everyone can use DIVA.EXCHANGE||(GitHub)||TBD||-||(Public)|
|Yellow Submarine||the first and only multichain dApp to offer plug-and-play private DeFi (PriFi) across all EVM-compatible chains||(Docs)||TBD||EVM compatible||anon|
|BasicSwap||Private Cross-Chain DEX||(GitHub)||beta, December 2022||SMSG||(anon)|
|Common||Common will be a decentralized exchange that mitigates the Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) problem.||-||coming in 2023||Near, Ethereum, Solana, Kusama, Azero||anon|
|Sacred||multi-chain DeFi Platform offers private Yield Bearing Deposits to DeFi users ✨️**ZK*||(GitHub)||TBD||Ethereum, Polygon||anon|
|Sahara||The first dedicated privacy protocol ecosystem that enables on-platform trade between volatile and stable assets||-||coming in 2023||Ethereum, BNB, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche||(Public)|
|DeFiner||Permission-less and configurable decentralized lending protocol with privacy 100% protected ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||beta||DeFiner||anon|
|Hurricane Protocol||A fully decentralized protocol offering private transactions on both the Terra & NEAR||(GitHub)||TBD||Terra, Near||anon|
|StealthPay||a stealth address protocol for Ethereum.||(GitHub)||TBD||Ethereum||anon|
|BlackBox||collection of tools allowing you send & receive SCRT anonymously||(GitHub)||TBD||Secret Network||anon|
|Hinkal||an easy-to-integrate privacy SDK that helps users anonymize transactions.||-||mainnet||Polygon||(Public)|
|Conceal Network||privacy-protected DeFi & encrypted comms||(GitHub)||live||Conceal||(anon)|
|CIA protocol||Building the truest form of DeFi with privacy by default.||-||TBD||Ethereum||anon|
|CoinBook||Decentralized Multi Chain P2P Order Book||-||-||multichain||anon|
|Zcash||a digital currency - fast and confidential with low fees||(GitHub)||mainnet, October 2016||ZCash||(Public)|
|Monero||Private, decentralized cryptocurrency that keeps your finances confidential and secure||(GitHub)||mainnet, April 2014||Monero||anon|
|Iron Fish||The Privacy Platform for Web3||(GitHub)||testnet v3||Iron Fish||(Public)|
|MobileCoin||MobileCoin makes global payments inexpensive, secure and fast||(GitHub)||live, December 2020||(mobilecoin)||(Public)|
|GRin||Electronic transactions for all. Without censorship or restrictions||(GitHub)||live, January 2019||Mimblewimble||anon|
|Epic Cash||Decentralized privacy-enhanced cryptocurrency developed by a growing volunteer community.||-||live, August 2019||MimbleWimble||anon|
|Pirate Chain||The most anonymous cryptocurrency, a truly private, decentralized blockchain.||(GitHub)||live||Pirate||anon|
|SILK||Private Algorithmic Stable Coin||(GitHub)||-||Secret Network||TBD|
|BOB Protocol||a multi-chain, multi-collateral stable token enhanced with optional privacy features||(GitHub)||live, beta||Polygon, Optimism, BNB, Ethereum||anon|
|Decred||A blockchain-based cryptocurrency with a strong focus on community input, open governance, and sustainable funding for development||(Docs)||-||Lighting Network||(Public)|
|Firo||A privacy preserving cryptocurrency and ecosystem||(GitHub)||live, beta||Firo||(Public)|
|PivX||Experience the freedom of global digital cash with SHIELD User Data Protection. Be your own bank with full control of your digital assets||(GitHub)||mainnet||Pivx||(Public)|
|Beam||Best in class privacy coin and confidential DeFi platform||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2019||Beam||(Public)|
|Oxen||a cryptocurrency powering a new class of interconnected privacy apps||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2018||0xen||anon|
|Particl||A modern digital currency that respects your rights||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2019||Particl||(Public)|
|Zano||a scalable and secure coin, with confidential assets support||(GitHub)||mainnet, May 2019||Zano||(Public)|
|Navcoin||An open-sourced digital currency offering fast and reliable payments with innovative technological and privacy features||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2014||Navcoin||anon|
|ColossusXT||A community-orientated, energy efficient coin with a strong focus on decentralization, privacy, and real-world implementation||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2017||ColossusXT||(anon)|
|DeepOnion||an anonymous cryptocurrency that is integrated with the Tor network||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2017||Deep0nion||(anon)|
|Beldex||a privacy currency based on Monero, Beldex currently offers incentive based Master Nodes and in future Beldex will be using POS instead of POW||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2021||Beldex||(Public)|
|Ghost||Proof of Stake privacy coin to help make you nothing but a "ghost" when transacting online||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2020||Ghost||anon|
|BlackHat Coin||Privacy focused decentralized cryptocurrency providing truly anonymous untraceable transactions based on PoS consensus and zk-SNARKs data protection protocol ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2021||BlackHat||anon|
|Basic Attention Token||Making Crypto and DeFi accessible and useable for everyone (powered by Brave)||-||mainnet||Solana||(Public)|
|Discreet||a game-changing cryptocurrency with a sharp focus on total privacy and blistering speed||(GitHub)||testnet, 2022||Discreet Compute Network||(Public)|
|Evolution||A new level of your freedom. Anonymously. Secure.||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2020||Evolution||(anon)|
|x-cash||Web3’s Private Public Computing Platform||(GitHub)||mainnet, 2018||xcash||(Public)|
|Litecash||the first fork of Beam. We removed the founder's reward and are 100% community funded.||(GitHub)||wallet live||Mimblewimble||anon|
|Hush||private cryptocurrency using zero knowledge mathematics||(Gitea)||live||-||(Public)|
|Boltz||Privacy first, account-free crypto exchange||(GitHub||live||-||-|
|COG||a new private digital currency that leverages the power of Web3 and DeFi without compromising the privacy and security of its users.||-||-||-||(Public)|
|eCash||Simple. Instant. Secure. Experience the revolutionary new money powered by Avalanche||(GitHub)||-||-||anon|
|DarkFi||DarkFi is a new Layer 1 blockchain, designed with anonymity at the forefront. It offers flexible private primitives that can be wielded to create any kind of application||GitHub||testnet, february 2023||No|
|Manta Network||On-Chain Privacy for Web 3, DeFi and more ✨️**ZK*||GitHub||testnet v3, january 2023||MANTA|
|NYM||the infrastructure to prevent this data leakage by protecting every packet’s metadata at the network and application layers||GitHub||mainnet, february 2022||NYM|
|Secret Network||Secret Network is the first blockchain with customizable privacy. You get to choose what you share, with whom, and how. This protects users, and empowers developers to build a better Web3||GitHub||mainnet, 2020||SCRT|
|Mina||The world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Using zero knowledge technology, Mina is creating the infrastructure for the secure, democratic future we all deserve ✨️ZK||GitHub||mainnet, march 2021||MINA|
|Oasis Network||a privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy||GitHub||mainnet coming in early 2023||ROSE|
|Penumbra||a shielded, cross-chain network allowing anyone to securely transact, stake, swap, or marketmake without broadcasting their personal information to the world||GitHub||testnet||No|
|NuCypher||Cryptographic Infrastructure for Privacy-Preserving Applications||GitHub||mainnet, january 2023||NU|
|Anoma||An intent-centric, privacy-preserving protocol for decentralized counterparty discovery, solving, and multi-chain atomic settlement||GitHub||testnet||No|
|Espresso Systems||Bring low-fees and better privacy to your Web3 applications with Espresso Systems' high-throughput EVM-compatible blockchain||GitHub||testnet, June 2022||No|
|Findora||A decentralized, privacy-preserving smart contract platform. Build the next privacy dApp for any EVM-chain with the world’s leading zero-knowledge technology-explore all new possibilities||GitHub||mainnet, March 2021||FRA|
|Suterusu||A suite of privacy-preserving services to obfuscate transactional and asset information||GitHub||testnet, January 2021||SUTER|
|HOPR||a fully incentivized and decentralized privacy mixnet that enables private point-to-point data exchange||GitHub||testnet, 2021||HOPR|
|Concordium||A compliance ready blockchain backed by science that enables private and public transactions||GitHub||mainnet, june 2021||CCD|
|Horizen||The Zero-Knowledge Enabled Network of Blockchains✨️ZK||GitHub||testnet||ZEN|
|Parami||para metaverse identity. As the next generation identity protocol based on the W3C decentralized identity standard, it is designed for metaverse and Web 3 users with self-sovereign and permissionless service.||-||testnet||no|
|Mystiko.Network||The Universal Web3 Zero-Knowledge Connectivity And Privacy Base Layer ✨️ZK||GitHub||testnet||no|
|Nulink||Privacy-preserving technology for decentralized applications||GitHub||testnet, October 2022||NLINK|
|RUBY||The Decentralized Privacy-Centric Protocol for Web3||GitHub||testnet, January 2023||RUBY|
|Raze Network||a EVM-compatible Privacy Layer on Multichains||GitHub||mainnet, november 2021||RAZE|
|Privatixy||an open-source protocol that offers a wide variety of solutions for privacy preservation for blockchain users.||-||TBD||PRIVATIXY|
|Omnia||Secure blockchain node infrastructure||GitHub||testnet coming in Q1 2023||OMNIA|
|Unova||The ultimate Multi-Layered Web3 infrastructure for Supply Chain and Real-World Asset use cases.||-||mainnet, early 2022||UON|
|Light Protocol||The Privacy Layer for Solana||Docs||mainnet||LIGHT|
|Verida||A multi-chain protocol for interoperable database storage and messaging built on decentralized identity||GitHub||live||no|
|Partisia blockchain||is built for trust, transparency, privacy, and speed of light finalization||Docs||mainnet, December 2021||MPC|
|Integritee||the most scalable public blockchain solution for securely processing sensitive business or personal data||GitHub||mainnet, January 2022||TEER|
|XX network||the first and only quantum-resistant and privacy-focused blockchain ecosystem||GitLab||mainnet||XX|
|Fedimint||An open source protocol to custody and transact bitcoin in a community context, built on a strong foundation of privacy||GitHub||mainnet, September 2022||no|
|Calamari network||Manta Network's canary net, is the plug-and-play privacy-preservation parachain built to serve the Kusama world ✨️ZK||GitHub||testnet, mainnet coming in 2023||KMA|
|Auth3||Authentic Privacy Computing Network into Web 3.0||-||TBD||AUTH3|
|Aleo||The World's First IDE for Zero-Knowledge Proofs ✨️ZK||(GitHub||testnet, mainnet coming in July 2023||no|
|Automata Network||the privacy middleware layer building for a fair Web3. Its core suite of products include 1RPC, 2FA Guru, NFTFair, AnyDAO and XATA to address perennial issues of exploitation on the blockchain without compromising on security||GitHub||testnet||ATA|
|iExec||The Web3 Marketplace||GitHub||TBD||RLC|
|Keep||The privacy-focused infrastructure behind tBTCv2, the only truly decentralized solution for Bitcoin on Ethereum||GitHub||live||KEEP|
|Dero||A general purpose, private, and scalable decentralized application platform that allows developers to deploy powerful and unstoppable applications, while users retain total control over their assets with complete privacy||Docs||mainnet, February 2023||DERO|
|Haven Protocol||the world’s only network of private stable assets||GitHub||live||XHV|
|Utopia||All-in-one kit for secure instant messaging, encrypted email, anonymous payments and private browsing.||-||live||Crypton, Utopia USD|
|Scala||an open-source cryptocurrency. Distributed wealth for all devices||GitHub||testnet, mainnet coming in 2023||XLA|
|Mysterium||An open-source ecosystem of tools and infrastructure to liberate the web||GitHub||Decentralized VPN (2017), testnet (2018), mainnet (2021)||MYST|
|Arcana||Users care about Privacy and Security, set your app apart with the most developer friendly data storage and privacy platform.||Docs||mainnet, February 2023||XAR|
|Namada||Interchain Privacy||Specs||testnet, January 2023||no|
|Highline||an execution layer for Ethereum||Docs||TBD||no|
|TomoChainP||a privacy protocols developed on TomoChain and designed to create safe and untraceable transactions||GitHub||TBD||TOMO|
|burstIQ||Fuel your digital-first strategy with human health data. LifeGraph® takes the complexity out of managing sensitive human data freeing you to build trust through hyper-personalized health, work, and life digital experiences.||-||TBD||BIQ|
|Lit||Decentralized Cryptography for Access Control, Compute, and Encryption||Docs||TBD||LIT|
|Onino||A Public Blockchain Delivering Privacy, On-Chain Identity, and Scalability||-||TBD||ONI|
|Masq||Meet MASQ, the dMeshVPN, browser, dAppStore, protocol, and earning ecosystem that makes living in Web3 anonymous and private||GitHub||TBD||no|
|Trocador App||a privacy-focused exchange aggregator. Anonymous service, no Java, no registration, onion site and I2P available.||-||live||no|
|Calimero network||Secure private shard infrastructure lets you protect your data while leveraging all the business benefits of open-source blockchains||GitHub||TBD||no|
|Orbis||We make it easy to add social features to your application||GitHub||TBD||OBT|
|ZeroNet||Open, free and uncensorable websites, using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network||GitHub||-||no|
|MACI||Minimum Anti-Collusion Infrastructure (MACI) is a base layer for bribery-resistant, secure, and private digital voting.||GitHub||TBD||no|
|Threshold||A decentralized threshold cryptography network||GitHub||TBD||T|
|Anytype||the digital assets and communities you create are truly yours.||GitHub||TBD||no|
|ZeroPool||is fully private multi-blockchain solution. Low transaction fees, atomic swaps and common anonymity set.||-||mainnet beta||no|
|Pollen Mobile||The world's first decentralized, user owned and operated mobile network.||Docs||testnet||PCN|
|LayerX||A privacy-preserving blockchain on Substrate||GitHub||TBD||no|
|The Farcaster Project||a cross-chain atomic swap protocol and implementation who allows to exchange Bitcoin and Monero in a peer-to-peer manner with anyone running a Farcaster node.||GitHub||TBD||no|
|Sunscreen||makes advanced privacy technology easy for engineers to use.||GitHub||TBD||no|
|Seneca||the first layer 1 designed to build apps on rich, complex yet private data||-||testnet||no|
|Hana||Layer 0 for privacy, bringing security and confidentiality to all blockchains||-||-||-|
|ParallelChain||a public + private layer-1 blockchain protocol building an accountable, fair and solid backbone infrastructure for the digital economy.||GitHub||-||Public|
|Mel||a clean-slate L1 for a decentralized, secure, and private internet beyond blockchains.||Docs||"beta" mainnet||Public|
|Vault1317||An Off-chain secure communication protocol with deniability via ZKP (Ring Signature)||Github||PoC||no|
| 1984 - high quality web hosting and VPS service provider based in Iceland that respects and protects the civil and political rights of customers. Does not accept cryptocurency at this time. | - | live | no | | Incognet - privacy respecting ISP, hosting and VPS provider that can be accessed on I2P, TOR, and Yggdrasil - accepts various cryptocurrencies as payment. | - | live | no | | Njalla - anonymous domain name registrar and VPS provider based in Sweden, accepts various cryptocurrencies as payment. | - | live | no | | Comit Network - COMIT is an open protocol facilitating trustless cross-blockchain applications, connecting all blockchains without adding yet another. Working on BTC-XMR atomic swaps as well as various libraries and clients. | Github | TBD | no |
|Lunar aka Brume Wallet||the first privacy native Ethereum wallet based on a built-in integration of TOR||(GitHub) or (GitHub)||PoC||Ethereum||(Public)|
|Sporran||The Sporran wallet is a browser extension that provides a gateway to the KILT blockchain identity protocol and Web3 services||(GitHub)||(live)||KILT||anon|
|Treasure Chest||Treasure Chest is the main full node wallet for the ARRR cryptocurrency||(GitHub)||(live)||Pirate Chain||anon|
|Edge||The most secure way to buy, store & trade crypto under your control||(GitHub)||(live)||multichain||(Public)|
|Wasabi Wallet||Open-source, non-custodial Bitcoin Wallet for desktop||(GitHub)||(live)||Bitcoin||anon|
|Samourai Wallet||A modern bitcoin wallet hand forged to keep your transactions private your identity masked and your funds secured||(Docs)||(live)||Bitcoin||anon|
|Fedi||Billions of people are unable to hold bitcoin on or off exchanges. Fedi, powered by Fedimint, allows anyone to use Bitcoin easily, securely, and collaboratively||-||Coming in Q2, 2023||Bitcoin||(Public)|
|Zecrey Wallet||Zecrey Chrome extension is a portal to the new & open Internet. Zecrey is an all-in-one wallet that not only provides a multi-chain layer-1 wallet but also a private cross-chain layer-2 wallet||(GitHub)||live, 2022||multichain||anon|
|Railway||DeFi privacy wallet||-||live||Ethereum, BNB, Polygon||anon|
|Brave Wallet||The secure multi-chain crypto wallet||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(Public)|
|BlockWallet||The first crypto wallet protecting you on Web3 without any compromises||(GitHub)||(live)||Ethereum||(Public)|
|Starshell||A privacy-preserving, free and open-source Web3 wallet built for the Secret Network and Cosmos ecosystem.||(GitHub)||development||multichain||anon|
|Frame||A privacy focused Ethereum wallet that runs natively on macOS, Windows and Linux||(GitHub)||live||Ethereum||anon|
|Sons of Crypto||web3 wallet by degens for degens||(GitHub)||under development||multichain||anon|
|Sparrow||A Bitcoin wallet for those who value financial self sovereignty||(GitHub]||live||Bitcoin||anon|
|YWallet||YWallet is a privacy oriented wallet and messenger for Ycash and Zcash.||-||live||Ycash, Zcash||anon|
|Blockstream Green||A multi-platform, feature-rich Bitcoin and Liquid wallet||(GitHub]||live||Bitcoin||anon|
|[Specter-DIY]||DIY airgapped hardware wallet that uses QR codes for communication with the host||(GitHub)||live||Bitcoin||(Public)|
|SeedSigner||Air-gapped DIY Bitcoin Signing Device||(GitHub)||live||Bitcoin||anon|
|Krux||Open-source signing device firmware for Bitcoin||(GitHub)||live||Bitcoin||anon|
|Leo wallet||Safe and easy way to interact with the Aleo blockchain||(GutHub)||under development||Aleo||anon|
|Nighthawk Wallet||Private Money in your pocket.||(GutHub)||live||Zcash||anon|
|ZenGo||The only self-custodial wallet with no seed phrase vulnerability (shielded transactions)||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(Public)|
|MyMonero||The simplest way to use the next-generation private digital currency Monero, at the sweet spot between security, convenience, and features||(GitHub)||live||Monero||Anon|
|Cake Wallet||Cake Wallet allows you to safely store, send, receive, and exchange your XMR, BTC, LTC, and XHV (and exchange other currencies)||(GitHub)||live||Monero||anon|
|Zeal||The web3 wallet that defends your crypto and privacy||-||launching beta, Q2 2023||multichain||anon|
|Sphereon||The Sphereon Wallet enables you to store your own private data and gives you full and sole control over whom you want to share your information with||(GitHub)||PoC||-||anon|
|Zoker||The foremost ZK-based Wallet in Web3||(Docs)||live||multichain||anon|
|Phala Network||Privacy-Enhanced Permissionless Computing Protocol.||(GitHub)||testnet, 2020||Khala on Kusama||(Public)|
|Aleph Zero||Privacy-enhancing public blockchain with instant finality.||(GitHub)||mainnet||Aleph||(Public)|
|Findora||a decentralized, privacy-preserving smart contract platform.||(GitHub)||mainnet||multichain||(Public)|
|ARPA||Threshold BLS network can serve as the infrastructure of verifiable random number generator (RNG), secure wallet, cross-chain bridge, decentralized custody etc.||(GitHub)||mainnet, Q2 2023||multichain||anon|
|Phoenix||blockchain infrastructure empowering intelligence web3 applications.||(GitHub)||testnet||multichain||anon|
|Privasea||Using secure Multi-Party sharing we protect data ownership and privacy, and facilitate secure sharing between different parties so data still can be processed.||-||-||multipurpose||(Public)|
|Alaya||Alaya is a business sandbox and testing field for the next-generation of financial infrastructure of PlatON.||(GitHub)||live, 2022||Ethereum||anon|
|Nillion||The Secure Processing Layer of Web3.||(Docs)||live||multichain||(Public)|
|ZkCloud||Decentralized, Private Computing.||-||testnet||Aleo||(Public)|
|PlatOn Network||Combining blockchain and privacy-preserving computation technologies, PlatON is building a decentralized and collaborative AI network and global brain to drive the democratization of AI for safe artificial general intelligence.||(GitHub)||live||Alaya||(Public)|
|Polygon Nightfall||A Privacy-Focused Rollup for Enterprises ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||mainnet, July 2022||Polygon||(Public)|
|Zecrey||zkRollup basedLayer 2 protocol featuring privacy and scalability||(GitHub)||mainnet, Q2 2023||multichain||anon|
|Obscuro||Obscuro is a layer 2 solution for Ethereum that brings privacy and scale. It ensures the inputs, contract state and execution are always encrypted. No changes to dApps, just migrate and gain privacy||(Docs)||testnet||Ethereum||(Public)|
|ZKCHAOS||ZKCHAOS is a layer2-based anonymous transaction protocol, and a fair game platform, which is built to enhance privacy for all kinds of cryptocurrency.||-||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|StarkEX||A Layer-2 scalability engine, live on Ethereum Mainnet ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||live||Ethereum||(Public)|
|Plebble||P2P Network of computers running the Plebble software (L1 & L2)||(GitHub)||TBD||TBD||anon|
|Deeper Network||Web 3.0 infrastructure of the users, by the users, for the users.||(Docs)||live, 2019||-||anon|
|Motherbored||#dVPN hardware (node + SM card)||(GitHub)||live||Solana||anon|
|RoninDojo Tanto||Fully validating Bitcoin full node. Served over a Tor hidden service.||(Docs)||live||Bitcoin||anon|
|DappNode||Easy to use hardware and software solution for running Ethereum and other kind of nodes, staking, IPFS, etc.||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(Public)|
|Avado||A plug-and-play hardware device that connects users to many different kinds of blockchains. Their node-running software makes it easy and efficient for users to help power multiple networks at once, and earn crypto in the process||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(Public)|
|Foundation||The new standard for Bitcoin self custody. Introducing Passport hardware wallet and Envoy mobile app||(GitHub)||live||Bitcoin||(Public)|
|Privacy Infrastructure Solutions||Cloud and data center acceleration solution for Privacy Enhancing Technologies.||(Docs)||live||multichain||(Public)|
|AXIAtel||a privacy first mobile service for everyone||-||live||multichain||anon|
|Boring Protocol||A Decentralized VPN on Solana||(Docs)||live||Solana||(yes)||anon|
|Mysterium VPN||A global, distributed network powered by everyday people. Network participants are incentivised to share their resources in a supply and demand marketplace, helping others gain access to the open internet||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|Orchid||Orchid is a platform that enables an onion routing network incentivized by OXT and a multi-hop VPN client||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|MEILE||A decentralized VPN Client utilizing the Sentinel Blockchain||(GitHub)||live||multichain||no, but use (dVPN)||anon|
|KelVPN||The first ever deanon-proof VPN is now available. It keeps your data safe by tunnelling it between the blockchain nodes and encrypting it with variable quantum-safe encryption.||(Docs)||live||multichain||(yes)||anon|
|Lokinet||a VPN tunnel that uses onion routing as the transport||(GitHub)||live||multichain||no||anon|
|Sentinel||A global network of autonomous dVPN applications that enable private and censorship resistant internet access||(GitHub)||live||Cosmos||(yes)||anon|
|IVPN||IVPN keeps no logs and no customer accounts, is an open source VPN provider using WireGuard or OpenVPN. Can pay for VPN connection with BTC, BTC lightning or XMR and can get 'subscriptions' that last 1 week/month/year or more||(GitHub)||live||no chain||no||(Public)|
|ProtonVPN||Swiss VPN provider with encrypted email and online storage||(GitHub)||live||no chain||no||(Public)|
|Solar labs||World’s first truly decentralized blockchain-based VPN service.||-||-||-||-|
|KILT||A blockchain identity protocol for issuing self-sovereign, verifiable credentials and decentralized identifiers||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|MBuddy||Web 3.0+ identity infrastructure||(Docs)||under development||multichain||(yes)||anon|
|Web3ID||Privacy-preserving user verification for Web3||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|Anonybit||Anonybit’s revolutionary, patented solution offers a decentralized framework that strengthens compliance, protects identity, and secures personal assets (focus on biometrics)||-||PoC||multichain||no||(Public)|
|Polygon ID||Polygon ID is a blockchain-native identity system with programmable privacy that empowers people and enables the creation of trusted interactions with web3 services ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||live||Polygon||no||(Public)|
|Dmail Network||Construct DID in Web3.0, Not Just an Email.||(GitHub)||live||multichain||no||anon|
|Litentry||A decentralized identity aggregator, providing the structure and tools to empower you and your identity||(GitHub)||beta||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|VerusID||VerusID is for self-sovereign individuals, and conscious organizations that value their data||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|Findora CR||Enabling ZK Identity Management & CRedentials for Web3||(GitHub)||live||multichain||(yes)||(Public)|
|Iden3||The open-source protocol at the basis of Polygon ID. The protocol defines on a low-level how the parties listed above communicate and interact with each. Polygon ID is an abstraction layer to enable developers to build applications leveraging the Iden3 protocol||(GitHub)||live||Ethereum||no||anon|
|Holonym||Your ZK Passport for Web3. A holistic identity that lets you prove facts about yourself without revealing who you are ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|zCloak||Privacy-first DID and verifiable computation infrastructure ✨️ZK||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|BrightID||A social identity network that allows you to prove that you’re only using one account. It’s the holy grail of digital identity||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Sismo||Sismo is a modular protocol issuing ZK Badges for reputation portability and aggregation||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|ONT ID||Bringing trustless identity to Web3 manage your data with ONT ID||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Interep||Anti-sybil as a service||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Universal Reputation||a private and non-repudiable reputation system||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Zero Knowledge Verifiable Credential||Sketching out verifiable credential selective disclosure presentation on Mina with snarky.js||-||-||-||-||-|
|Cerebrum||Ensure everyone in your organization is credentialed and compliant with Cerebrum's verifiable data technology and vID ecosystem||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Spruce||the open-source stack to leave control of identity and data where it should be: with users.||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Hypersign||the ultimate stack for identity management||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Fractal ID||We help web3 platforms and ecosystems ensure data and regulatory compliance by enabling selective disclosure of verified user data to KYC/AML status||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Next.ID||An open-sourced protocol that synergises your Web2 and Web3 profiles.||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Slashags||Slashtags gives developers tools to build secure and scalable peer-to-peer applications that put users in control of their profiles, contacts, accounts, and data.||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|AesirX WEB3 ID||an advanced identity management solution that protects users’ personal data and ensures privacy on the internet.||(GitHub)||-||-||-||-|
|Quadrata||Establish Trust and Identification via Sybil resistant DIDs and KYC/AML natively on-chain||-||-||-||-||-|
|SEER sdid||Building your own community identity like a brand||-||-||-||-|
|Valid.id||Build the root of trust for your entity in a way that is both cryptographic and legally binding.||-||-||-||-||-|
- AnyDAO - Vote aggregation across different blockchain networks with adjustable privacy settings which controls the visibility of the voting Docs
- HeyAnon - allows noun-holders to give feedback on proposals while maintaining their privacy using zero-knowledge proofs ✨️**ZK*
- LunarDAO - DAO fostering R&D and investments within Lunarpunk movement (GitHub)
- Shinobi - Privacy Solution for Bitcoin Using the Secret Network (GitHub)
- Aztec Connect - The Aztec Connect SDK allows any Ethereum protocol to be integrated in Aztec’s private rollup with a simple Solidity interface and front-end SDK (GitHub)
- ChainPort Private Bridge - Full control and security for your token – manage supported chains, path, amounts, and own the keys (GitHub)
- Blockbend - Anonymous cross-chain transactions, farming, prepaid crypto card, escrow service.
- ZkPay - Private Aztec withdrawal Bridge.
- Secret Bridge - bridge to the Secret Network
- Shade bridge - an interface that allows you to seamlessly bridge assets between different blockchains using the power of IBC. (Docs)
- Rialto bridge - Transfer Assets from Ethereum and BNB Smart Chain to Findora Blockchain (Docs)
- 0xTIP - Private bridge from Ethereum to BNB chain, tip bot, and mixer mixer built by 0xMonero. (0xMonero)
- Carrier - A powerful token and NFT bridge for Web3 natives (Docs)
- Waku - Waku is the communication layer for Web3. Decentralized communication that scales (GitHub)
- Status - Status is a secure messaging app, crypto wallet, and Web3 browser built with state of the art technology (GitHub)
- xx messenger - An ultra-private messaging app, powered by the quantum-resistant and decentralized xx network (GitHub)
- ALTER - Private & Secure Communication App Utilizing Secret Nework's secret contract technology.
- Session - An end-to-end encrypted messenger that minimises sensitive metadata, designed and built for people who want absolute privacy and freedom from any form of surveillance.
- BCchat - A decentralized, privacy messenger built over the Beldex blockchain.
- Crypviser Secure Messenger - The most private messaging app, based on Blockchain technology.
- XMTP x Lens - Lens Protocol has adopted XMTP to provide a secure and private direct messaging layer for the entire Lens ecosystem (Docs)
- Senging.me - open-source communication & social platform.
- Zion - The safest way to join, chat and send (GitHub)
- RLN Anonymous Chat - A spam resistant instant messaging application for private and anonymous communication.
- Beepo - a social networking application integrated with a multichain chain crypto wallet, a web 3 browser, instant messaging and calling, an eCommerce store, and a sales catalog section for business accounts (GitHub)
- Pastenym - Anon text sharing service (GitHub)
- Onionclub - is blockchain based, business & social platform.
- Speakeasy - Speak easily to a group of friends or a global community. Talk about what you want. Surveillance free. Censorship proof.
- Speak app - No phone number. No email address. Speakapp is a simple, and secure web3 messenger.
- Pigeon Communicator - Blockchain based, trustless, censorship resistant decentralized messaging.
- HushChat - private messenger using zero knowledge mathematics.
- Relayz - Hyper-secure, private communications protocol for Web3
- Mejhool - a Decentralized web and mobile app with peer-to-peer text messaging, decentralized file transfer and voice-over-IP service.
- Jami - Jami is a free/libre, end-to-end encrypted, and private communication platform. Gitlab
- lurch1317 - The omemo variant based on vault1317 which is an off-chain secure communication protocol with deniability under federated XMPP network ✨️ZK Github
- Puma browser - Puma is a mobile browser and wallet for the Web3 ecosystem. Private by design.
- Brave - Browse privately. Search privately. And ditch Big Tech (GitHub)
- Opera Crypto Browser - Experience the Web3 browser for crypto users. Get crypto-oriented security enhancements, manage multiple crypto wallets simultaneously, and access Discord, Telegram and more directly from the sidebar.
- Osiris - Osiris is the world's first net-neutral browser.
- Decentr - Creating a bridge between internet users and applications developed with distributed ledger technology, an open source platform, which enables you to manage and pay with your Personal Data Value (GitHub)
- Carbon Browser - Join over 5M+ Users. The Fastest Web 3 Browser. AdBlock + 100% Privacy (GitHub)
- Status - Access the latest defi dapps, exchanges, marketplaces, games and more with the Web3 Browser
- Mullvad Browser - The Mullvad Browser is a privacy-focused web browser developed in a collaboration between Mullvad VPN and the Tor Project.
- Notebook labs - Zero-Knowledge Cryptography for anonymous KYC and soul-bound credentials.✨️ZK (Docs)
- KYC not me - With KYCNOT.ME I want to make it easier for people to find trustworthy ways to buy, exchange, trade and use cryptos without needing to identify themselves, and preserving the decentralized and self-governed essence of Cryptocurrencies. (Codeberg repo)
- socialKYC - your decentralized social credentials (GitHub)
- Hashbon Pass - Tokenized All Web3 Pass to KYC while being anonymous.
- OutDID - Your Zero-Knowledge, Decentralized KYC filter of Blockchain users.
- Holonym - ZK-identity protocol for anonymous KYC, sybil resistance, and compliance. ✨️ZK (GitHub)
- 1RPC - The Web3 Private RPC Relay (Docs) + (GitHub)
- Secure RPC - SecureRpc is a bare-metal, fully conformant JSON-RPC/gRPC Infrastructure plane that aims to perform well.
- DERP is an RPC endpoint you can add to your wallet to visualize data leaked by your wallet in communication with the blockchain (GitHub)
- RPCh is a privacy-preserving RPC service for wallets that detaches the user’s identity from all communication with the blockchain (GitHub)
- Ethereum Portal Network - Decentralized P2P overlay network on top of Ethereum devp2p for serving RPC requests
- Spook - Mixing service using the Nym network to anonymize Ethereum RPC calls
- Skiff Drive - Secure file storage (GitHub)
- SkyNet - Skynet is an open protocol for hosting data and web applications on the decentralized web using Sia (GitHub)
- VUP - Private and decentralized cloud storage (GitHub)
- Sia - Decentralized data storage (GitHub)
- vult - Your private cloud
- Züs - a high performance storage network powering limitless applications. Its a new way to earn a passive income from storage (GitHub)
- SerenityShield - The Leading Sensitive Data Storage Solution on Blockchain. Security, Privacy and Digital Rights for Everyone
- TransferChain - enables users to store, process and share their data while ensuring its privacy and security (GitHub)
- Swarm - a decentralised data storage and distribution technology. Ready to power the next generation of censorship-resistant, unstoppable, serverless dapps (GitHub)
- DJIB - is the next generation Web3 storage (GitHub)
- Crust - Web3.0 Storage for the Metaverse (GitHub)
- Fileverse - On-chain people and communities deserve on-chain tools for private communication and collaboration. (GitHub) https://fileverse.io
- Storj - massive, globally distributed network for data storage with better security, privacy and durability with CDN-like performance. Anyone is able to host a Storj node and stake their token to strengthen the network. Has a paid subsciption model for storage. Github
- Skiff - Web3 email, drive, and docs (GitHub)
- 2FA Guru - a simple solution to interact with DApps by enforcing an additional signature check before each transaction (GitHub)
- Skiff Pages - Private, End-to-End Encrypted Notes (GitHub)
- Mask - Mask Network brings privacy and benefits from Web3 to social media like Facebook & Twitter - with an open-sourced browser extension (GitHub)
- ZkMaps - Protecting users location with ZK proofs (GitHub)
- Telios - Secure Communication with Encrypted Data and Email (GitHub)
- Plugin.io - Privacy focussed, ad free social media & digital marketplace.
- Krebit - is an open identity verification protocol for Web3 Verifiable Credentials (GitHub)
- FYEO Identity - Decentralized password management. Real-time identity monitoring.
- LiquidFactory - unlocks liquidity to DeFi, GameFi & NFTs.
- CheqD - a secure network that enables individuals and organisations to fully control their personal data. It allows self-sovereign identity (SSI) companies to build and deliver secure solutions to you (GitHub)
- SPKZ - the first fully decentralized web3 community/chat platform
- TLSNotary - Proof of data authenticity (GitHub)
- Damus - The social network you control
- Weavemail - the mail that cannot be lost, censored, or read by Google: Weavemail is mail that you own.
- Stealthdrop - Anonymous Airdrops using ZK-SNARKS ✨️ZK (GitHub)
- Bringing Privacy to ENS - ChainSafe’s Proposed Integration Using Aztec Network (GitHub)
- Zerochain - Zerochain is a generic, privacy-protecting layer on top of Substrate
- Silent Data - Verify web2 Data in web3 Applications
- okSign - Create, Sign and Save eSignatures with smart contracts and permissioned NFTs.
- Literully - a decentralized voting platform that allows users to create and participate in voting on any topic, all without giving up their privacy or control over their data (Docs)
- WireMin - a decentralised social network
- Bermuda - next-gen private utility dApp for sending legal, anonymous transactions of multiple ERC-20 tokens.
- Privacy Pools - allow you to generate a brand new Ethereum address that is completely unlinkable to any prior transaction history. But our privacy-preserving technology does much more than that. (GitHub)
- Sociogram - Web3Social Media focused on privacy
- Blockyfile - The new way to upload files anonymously and without censorship .
- Graphene OS - The private and secure mobile operating system with Android app compatibility (GitHub)
- CalyxOS - Android mobile operating system that puts privacy and security into the hands of everyday users. (GitLab)
- DivestOS - a fork of LineageOS with monthly updates, automated CVE patchings, system WebView and more. Github
- iodéOS - a fork of LineageOS with a Trust interface will help you understand the security of your device and warn incoming threats. Recent releasesed, still in beta. Gitlab
- Whonix - Whonix™ is software designed to preserve privacy and anonymity by helping users run applications anonymously. Whonix™ can be installed on Windows, macOS, Linux and Qubes. (GitHub)
- Qubes OS - Qubes OS is a free and open-source, security-oriented operating system for single-user desktop computing. Qubes OS leverages Xen-based virtualization to allow for the creation and management of isolated compartments called qubes. (GitHub)
- TAILS OS - Tails is a portable operating system that protects your privacy and helps you avoid censorship. (GitLab)
- nix-bitcoin - a collection of Nix packages and NixOS modules for easily installing full-featured Bitcoin nodes with an emphasis on security (GitHub)
- If you are running a Linux distribution consider looking over these guides on how to best choose a distribution and on how to harden your OS - Guide 1 | Guide 2 | Guide 3
- Stashh - Explore the world's first marketplace for NFTs with privacy by default and unlock their hidden data. (GitHub)
- Legendao - The play-to-mint NFT platform, powered by Secret Network, that enables top artists, brands, and NFT creators to launch their NFT projects in a unique, gamified way.
- Arcana's Private NFT - new supported format by Arcana preserving privacy within NFT minting (Docs)
- Paras - a blockchain-agnostic protocol that offers privacy to NFTs. Specifically, one may hide the real NFTs and only display a reference to them on marketplaces, hide seller and bidder identities, hide bid values and user wallet balances (concept by Vanishree Rao)
- NFT Fair - The do-good NFT launch platform
- Bidshop - The first and only trustless marketplace with encrypted & secret bidding. Opening a new world of gamification and liquidity for NFT's.
- The Anon Club - worlds first privacy focused digital collectibles
- geniish - Confidential NFTs for exclusive experiences (Docs)
- certUP - SecretNFT Certificates revolutionising official document distribution, verification and publication (GitHub)
- Actilist - Secret NFT auctions (GitHub)
- Fade WTF - Privacy for NFTs (Powered by Light Protocol)
- Privy - Privy's simple, powerful APIs help you manage user data off-chain (GitHub)
- Conveyor - Automata Conveyor is an anti-front-running service that ingests and outputs transactions in a determined order (MEV Minimization solution) (GitHub)
- Particl - The only marketplace for private and unrestricted e-commerce (GitHub)
- KYCNOT.ME- directory for No-KYC exchanges and services. Codeberg
- AcceptedHere - directory for online and offline businesses accepting cryptocurrency
- CryptWerk - Cryptwerk is online directory with companies, websites, shops, services where you can pay with Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin Bookmarks - directory for premium crypto websites sorted by quality Github
- Monerica - directory for the Monero circular economy. Github
- Lightning Network Stores - directory for stores that accept bitcoin through the lightning network Github
- Spinner - Private transactions for ICP and BTC (GitHub)
- Incognito - The privacy marketplace for crypto assets (GitHub)
- EtherMail - EtherMail allows fully anonymous and encrypted P2P communication and rewards its users for reading relevant content in their inbox
- Nucleo - Private, auditable shared multisig to shield & send assets
- Meson - a mix network for cryptocurrency transactions. It breaks the link connecting your network-level information to your cryptocurrency transactions (GitHub)
- Lava - Lava pairs Providers with Applications for scalable, private and uncensored access to Web3.
- rotki - rotki is an open source portfolio tracker, accounting and analytics tool that protects your privacy (GitHub)
- Kachina - Foundations of Private Smart Contracts (predecessor to IOG's Midnight)
- Beetroot - BEETroot has created and put together the best cryptocurrency tools and dapps that enable anonymity and maintain self-custody whilst swapping across chains, bridging and ramping to and from fiat.
- Ronin DOJO software stack - Manage your bitcoin privacy and sovereignty with ease (GitLab)
- Semaphore Protocol - Using zero knowledge, Semaphore allows Ethereum users to prove their membership of a group and send signals such as votes or endorsements without revealing their original identity ✨️ZK (GitHub)
- BTC Pay - a self-hosted, open-source cryptocurrency payment processor. It's secure, private, censorship-resistant and free (GitHub)
- Nostr - A decentralized network based on cryptographic keypairs and that is not peer-to-peer, it is super simple and scalable and therefore has a chance of working.
- Zkitter - ZK social protocol, anonymous social network
- Abakhus protocol - A privacy-preserving protocol for Health and Life Sciences (GutHub)
- Minds - Minds is an open source social network dedicated to Internet freedom. Speak freely, protect your privacy, earn crypto rewards and take back control of your social media.
- Shadow - A Private Account System On Mina (GitHub)
- S𝛑PETs - Universal covert privacy-enhanced transactions for ANY public blockchain that supports ECDSA or Schnorr based on two-party computation (2PC) combined with adaptor signatures and verifiable timed commitments (VTC) (GitHub)
- Media Network - a privacy-first and community-governed CDN (GitHub)
- Tezos sapling via åirGap - sapling or shielded transactions allows you to perform privacy-preserving transactions of fungible tokens in a decentralized environment
- Datum - Web3 Privacy-preserving Data Service (GitHub)
- Rosetta - a privacy-preserving framework based on TensorFlow
- OpenTss - MPC-based Key Management Protocol
- ZK-Groups - a comprehensive infrastructure to allow anyone to create and manage their own groups privately (GitHub)
- Crypt-Keeper - a browser extension which enables Zero knowledge identity management and proof generation (GitHub)
- 3num - the first anonymous Web3 mobile number that protects your identity and provides private, secure messaging (GitHub)
- Moby - Pay privately. You hold the keys so we can't see your balance, let alone touch it.
- Better call Raul - Advanced Security Measures to automatically and securely transfer your initial liquidity with no traceability.
- ZKTsunami - ZK-AnonSNARK powered transactional anonymity at your fingertips
- Handshake - a Handshake DNS resolver and nameserver provider that aims to create an easy Handshake experience for everyone. No apps to install. No logs. No censorship. Just privacy. (GitHub)
- blyss - Access data privately using homomorphic encryption. Privately scan for breached credentials, block malicious URLs, access blockchain data, and more. (GitHub)
- Self - Web3 fraud prevention for everyone (GitHub)
- DoxyChain - Certificates and eSignatures on the blockchain
- Web3Shield - a platform providing insurance, security and privacy focused products for all things Web3.
- Black Box - a sophisticated cryptocurrency transfer anonymiser.
- GostPay - A transaction layer that obfuscates the transaction data so it can be veiled on-chain, thereby applying privacy to the transaction.
- Void cash - Decentralized payment protocol. (Docs)
- Foundation Cash - a revolutionary crypto mixer token that serves as a utility to reduce fees when using the mixer.
- Ergo - a next-generation smart contract platform that ensures the economic freedom of ordinary people through secure, accessible, and decentralized financial tools. (GitHub)
- Semantic SBTs - Personalized Social Network with Privacy-Preserving Module
- Daml - Daml is the only smart-contract language and blockchain that allows sub-transaction privacy. (GitHub)
- CryptoChill - a highly customizable cryptocurrency payment gateway and custodial wallets provider focused on security, privacy and scalability.
- Redacted Money - a trustless Zero Knowledge protocol that exists to bring you an easy to use way of securing your transactions from prying eyes.
- Decentra Life - Welcome to the future of social media: a decentralized platform built for you, by you.
- ZK-DEX - we set your personal information private, you govern your own asset.
- Anon virtual cards - Visa Off-Ramp (VCC). Purchase virtual credit cards with your favourite cryptocurrencies, which can be freely spent online and in-store.
- CakePay - purchase gift cards and related products for use worldwide with XMR, BTC, LTC - Cake Pay cards are brand new from authorized sellers. Buy the exact amount you need for many providers. Github
- AnonCards - buy SIM, ESIM and gift cards with XMR.
- 0x0 - All-in-One Privacy Hub and AI Smart Contract Auditor (Docs)
- Vocdoni - We are the most open, secure, and universally verifiable voting protocol, used by hundreds of organizations worldwide. (GitHub)
- Mailchain - Send and receive messages directly between wallets. (Docs)
- Ledgermail - World's First Blockchain Email Service (Docs)
- Humanode - Humanode conducts private biometric verification of its validators to ensure that there is only one unique living human being behind each node. (Docs)
- FNS - Your .fra username lets you send and receive assets on any chain or dApp while protecting your actual on-chain address. Its a simple way to manage assets and protect your privacy. (GitHub)
- Namachain - A Universal Key & ID manager, fully decentralized and with zero-knowledge offline authentication
- MyDataCoin - a blockchain-based platform that utilizes Cosmos SDK Tendermint technology to enable secure and transparent exchange of personal data between individuals and companies. (GitHub)
- flashbots-privacy - Practical Experiments on how to add complete privacy to flashbots. (GitHub)
- ONEG8 - builds privacy and data protected decentralized WEB 3.1. Social Media Ecosystem
- Aztec Network - Aztec is a first-of-its-kind hybrid zkRollup supporting both public and private smart contract execution. Github
- Leading Privacy Alliance - The purpose of the LPA of Web3 is to speak up for everyone working in the Web3 industry and make them aware of the need for privacy (by design).
- Universal Privacy Alliance - The Universal Privacy Alliance seeks to advance the understanding of privacy as the very basis of free and flourishing digital societies.
- BPSAA - The Blockchain Privacy, Security & Adoption Alliance educates the public on privacy, security and decentralization.
- P0X labs - the decentralized laboratory for building cutting-edge privacy technologies.
- =nil; Foundation - Foundation intends to create a tightly integrated set of technologies becoming a basis for secure data storages operating in insecure environments.
- No Trust Verify - Take place to the next generation of privacy infrastructure.
- Privacy & Security explorations - We explore new use cases for zero-knowledge proofs and other cryptographic primitives through research and proof-of-concepts.
- 01 Labs - Catalyzing a new generation of applications powered by zero knowledge cryptography
- Personae Labs - R&D lab investigating the future of human expression online (GitHub)
- Demox labs - Building privacy preserving ZK infrastructure on Aleo.
- Electric Coin. Co - R&D advances accessibility, usability and scalability of Zcash, but the implications of our work have an even broader potential.
- Hypermine - we build smart tools and protocols for Identity, Privacy & Security, with our roots in Distributed Systems, Machine Learning & Cryptography.
- Entropy1729 - Zero Knowledge Shop
- Trivium - provides validator services to serveral networks, and develops privacy-preserving dApps (GitHub)
- RealRan - comes from the global engineering and cryptography research team, expertise in cryptography protocol and distribution consensus engineering (GitHub)
- HashCloak - an independent research lab focused on helping organizations and blockchain communities integrate a privacy-first approach into their processes. (GitHub)
- nodl One - a full Bitcoin and Lightning Network node.
- nodl Dojo - a collaboration between nodl and the Samourai Wallet team. The nodl Dojo is a full Bitcoin and Lightning Network node.
- RaspiBlitz - DIY Bitcoin & Lightning Node on a RaspberryPi
- Start9 - Sovereign computing for a free future (GitHub)
- myNode - The easiest, most powerful way to run a Bitcoin and Lightning node (GitHub)
- NiceNode - Launcher with a simple user experience to run an Ethereum node on your computer.
- Stereum - Graphical tool for installing Ethereum clients on a remote server via SSH connection with a simple setup guide, phone app for remote monitoring, control center and other features.
- UniJoin - We help you regain and maintain your anonymity by mixing your cryptos in a pool with other anonymity enthusiasts and receive untraceable coins using CoinJoin technology
- TC - is an open source, non-custodial, fully decentralized cryptocurrency tumbler that runs on Ethereum Virtual Machine-compatible networks.
- Coinomize - Coinomize helps you protect your privacy and identity and mix your Bitcoins (CoinJoin) easily and cheaply without storing any logs from you.
- Mix BTC - bitcoin mixer.
- 0xTIP - 0xTIP features mixing, private bridging from Ethereum to BNB chain as well as off-chain transfers.
- Onion mixer - Onion Mixer is the first decentralized protocol for anonymous cross-chain transactions.
- Whirlpool - Break the link your coins leave behind with built in CoinJoin available on any platform. (Docs)
- Cyclone - Cyclone is a protocol that applies zkSNARKs to enable transactional privacy by breaking the on-chain link between depositor and recipient addresses (Docs)
- JoinMarket - Decentralized bitcoin coinjoin for improving privacy and fungibility
- Void protocol - Void protocol gives users control over financial anonymity, as an non custodial opt-in financial privacy service (Docs)
- CoinShuffle++ - CoinShuffle++ (CSPP) is a mixing protocol used to create Decred CoinJoin transactions.
- HideYour.cash - is a private transactions protocol (mixer) designed for well-intended users on NEAR Protocol
- Minado - Zk Privacy Solution on Mina Protocol
- Spillways - Mixer enables fast, secure, and private transactions in crypto by obscuring the source and destination of funds.
- TeleBridge - a privacy-focused ERC20 token. Our business plan revolves around offering multiple needed products and sharing the profits with holders, and the chart.
- AnonZK Incognito - a privacy tool known as a mixer, which we developed to utilise zk-SNARKs technology to increase anonymity.
- Spoc - A privacy system that enables DaaS and creates balance between business CRM and how individuals control & manage data.
- Cirus foundation - With your permission, Cirus makes earning from your data easy!
- NATIX Network - patent-pending technology is the easiest way to make any camera smart and 100% privacy compliant.
- Oasiis insights - Personalized web3 journeys are finally here.
Podcasts & blogs
- Seth for Privacy - My aim overall is to educate and learn more myself about where technology and privacy meet
- Priv8 - Plug in every week with host Derek E. Silva as he joins leading experts to explore questions around privacy, technology, and freedom in the digital age.
- ETH Brno - an annual independent & open community hackathon for supporters of decentralised finance, smart contracts and Web3 happening in Brno, Czech Republic 13 projects: (Devfolio)
|Lunar aka Brume Wallet||the first privacy native Ethereum wallet based on a built-in integration of TOR (GitHub) or (GitHub)|
- ETH Berlin - a hackathon, a cultural festival, an educational event, a platform for hacktivism, and a community initiative to push the decentralized ecosystem forward. 100 projects: (Devfolio)
|rsociety||LET'S HACK ETHBERLIN. We redistribute the 10k winner DAI from the Open Track to all the hackers, claimable from our smart contract. (GitHub) or (GitHub)|
- Hackers Congress Paralelní Polis - the flagship event of Paralelní Polis, which since 2014 has been regularly attended by over 500 fans and IT experts from all over the world.
- ETH #Privacy - ETH #Privacy is the hackathon around privacy, organized by the Leading Privacy Alliance of web3.
- Logos - a grassroots movement to provide trust-minimized, corruption resistant governing services and social institutions to underserved citizens (GitHub)
Support independent research on the Web3 privacy
- BTC: 3Fk68ZcG9dFyXecr8qW1JM1195JHpUkD2A
- ETH: 0x2465193c113E524C704413b7af6A5517bF5d2BEE
- USDT (TRC20): TD6DexUT71M24cUouCV22A1iKMWZmS4BU4
- ZEC: t1JXUewb165Jfxv8bFAvsDHWbTpoAAeqCY1